CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: good news- hiv cured!

tanjaamazon1 Views: 5,846
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,404,632

Re: good news- hiv cured!

I'm trying to cure myself I found out in 2012 I was Hiv . and I stop medication the first day I tried it because of the side effects and I thought I was fine until 2014 I got phenomena and ended up in the hospital for 8 days. So I went back on Hiv medication and so far I have had two broken ankles and a broken leg to just get up off the couch both my ankles gave out..and then later on around Oct I started seeing spots in my right eye do eye exam and found out I had CMV in my right eye .was put on some more medication . once my cd4 was above 200 my doctor to me off the medication . and she started me on some new Hiv medication that came out . now I have gotten big eye floaters in both eyes blurry vision and dry eyes . and I can hardly walk now and hardly stand . I just want to stop the medication ..and find a way to heal myself .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)