CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: good news- hiv cured!

eksangha Views: 38,656
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 758,238

Re: good news- hiv cured!

Hi Johny, I give great praise for your relief with Dr. Beck. Please continue using it. I'm not dispute about your relief and I'm not saying my experinment is the only way anyway.

Whatever people think it works best, I encourage them to do it.

With my experinment was that, the result is too enormess for me to discard.
I have read Dr. Beck and his device for sometime. I have many people who use his protocol told me that it doesn't work for them. I can respect that.

You said if you use CS by itself it doesn't work. What do you want me to
say you. Nothing.

If people using CS by itself doesn't work like in your case, then my experinment with my patients would be in vain.

You are not the only person that use CS by itself and find it doesn't work as well.
I have many people said the same thing. But they do the wrong thing. First the dosage is way way way too low for their condition. For most people they don't even know what ppm they are consuming!!!!! And that is scary. I believe most CS user are not aware of what they are doing and thats why some give up using CS.

Hi dose CS can only be use a short period of time during the illness. Maintenant dose is for long term. Ones a month a hi dose administer.

I have no ideas how you get your CS or make your CS. All I can say is, CS alone does more job than you and any could think.

The Synchrometer test is VERY VERY VERY ACCURATE! I've been doing this test for all of my stinkin' so call thousand of my people. So, I'm an expert I would say.
I highly recommend you or anyone should get one of this device so you will know EXACTLY what is making you sick. With this device I can know exactly what CS ppm to use. I mean from 1.5ppm to 500ppm and who require it. I experinment with new baby born with 100% skin rash with CS ONLY cure in 3 days! Now try to cure a new born baby rash with Dr. Beck device or the conventional antibiotic! It don't even come close! I'm not talking about one baby either. I'm talking about many new baby born up to 5 years of age! Their parents and family sit lifeless for a doctor to help their kids. I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY CASH OUT TO DR. BECK DEVICE FOR THESE INDIVIDUAL AND LATER FIND IT USELESS FOR THE KIND OF WORK I DO. TECHNICQUELY IMPOSSIBLE!

A simplest cure is a 1.5ppm of CS in the mother's milk and apply on the skin. In my experinment I use a very soft makeup brush. DOCTOR AROUND THE WORLD USE CS to newborn baby eyes for cure of herpes or whatever that might cause the baby's eye go blind.

There is more to this but this just a short summary to let you know what i'm dealing with.

ek.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.107 sec, (2)