CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Migraines on cleanse day when avoiding fat and protein

sapphIsBack Views: 207
Published: 5 m

This is a reply to # 2,444,011

Re: Migraines on cleanse day when avoiding fat and protein

I'm happy to report I still have my gallbladder, and have been wanting to get back to doing liver flushes, being spring cleanse season and all.
However, I tried doing one the other weekend, and had one of the worst migraines ever. If you think that 'having a headache is a copout' please understand that a migraine is more than just a headache. It includes other symptoms such as nausea. So, like, I even re-tried drinking the first glass of Epsom Salts because I threw up, but it just made me so nauseous, that I immediately threw up again. I felt like dying.
I didn't quite stick to just veggies that time, I also had an apple and some of a smoothie. I also went outside and it was suddenly warm (weather change). I could try again without the sugary stuff, but I want to err on the side of caution. Does anyone know if it's bad to just eat nothing at all on the day of the flush? I can Water Fast just fine. Just not go carb-only.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)