CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Migraines on cleanse day when avoiding fat and protein

sapphi Views: 1,186
Published: 31 m

This is a reply to # 2,444,949

Re: Migraines on cleanse day when avoiding fat and protein

Hi Telman. Thank you for the input. I scale the whole recipe down to my body weight, but I'll put in an extra gram or two of Epsom Salt in each of my two glasses today, and go a gram or two lighter with the two tomorrow. Hopefully that helps move more sludge out. :)

I was at the doctor for a regular checkup the other day. On the subject of my gallbladder, she agreed to let me go another 6 months and get another scan, but told me the sludge would still be there (of course that's what regular doctors say) and advised me of the risks of letting this condition go (yes, I'm aware).

My migraines on cleanse day are definitely not caffeine withdrawal. I've never gone into this already not withdrawn from caffeine, or anything else for that matter. Funnily enough, I haven't gotten migraines on any of my 36-hour fasts, but I do get them whenever I go through the bulk of a day eating only carbohydrates (e.g. cleanse day diet, an apple fast, etc.). Nothing else done differently than usual.

Today is my cleanse day, and I woke up so hungry form eating vegetarian yesterday, that I ate an extra bowl of oatmeal and added a little nut milk, and am sipping a protein smoothie. I know he says you'll get sick if you eat protein or fat, but I sure do if I *don't*, so trying to find the lesser evil here. ::shrug::

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)