CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looks like reactive hypoglycemia is the trigger

sapphIsBack Views: 783
Published: 24 m

This is a reply to # 2,446,713

Re: Looks like reactive hypoglycemia is the trigger

After several successful flushes, I was about to do my 7th, when I was again derailed by a migraine. I was pretty stubborn this time, and tried not to let it stop me, but then exactly at 8:00 pm, right when I was supposed to drink the 2nd Epsom Salt dose, I puked up stomach acid because of the migraine. That made me finally decide to give up.

I thought about going to the doctor to get tested for diabetes, but then I decided to test myself. I have a PhD in biology, anyway. Long story short, I still haven't succeeded with the glucose meter, but I get closer every time.

I suspect I worsened my insulin resistance during the time since my 6th flush. The reason being that, I used one of the tricks in Moritz's big book, which succeeded in removing my main symptom, which I've had for many years, which flares up after eating gluten. Since I now "tolerate gluten," I got excited and started eating too much of it (i.e. baked goods), going to the bakery for breakfast sometimes, etc. Now I'm trying again to tamp that down.

I was wondering, does anyone else have this problem, with fluctuating blood Sugar levels while on the all-carb diet necessary for the day of the flush? What if I just straight up water fasted? That probably wouldn't be a good idea, either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)