CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Developing a debilitating headache is a copout

sapphi Views: 1,113
Published: 3 y

This is a reply to # 2,444,018

Re: Developing a debilitating headache is a copout

Hi FocusOnHealth,

Thanks for the reply. I'll avoid the coffee enema today. But I found it a bit confusing that on the one hand, you told me to follow the protocol exactly; and on the other, you told me not to be such a perfectionist, for questioning how precisely I have to follow the protocol. But anyway, I've just finished my lunch, and I ate exactly what I said I would. Including the whole smoothie. So we'll see how it goes.

I don't feel that cancelling my cleanse due to a migraine is a cop-out. It's my body and my intuition. This is a rather drastic procedure, one I've never done before, and I don't yet have insurance that covers naturopathic doctors, so I'm on my own here. I just think that I should feel like myself when I go though with it, as opposed to crumpled on the floor in the dark in agony, barely able to think clearly, and would probably wretch my guts out if I tried to drink the oil in that state, instead of being able to lie down for 20 minutes without moving, and then sleeping. Moritz' book also says not to do the cleanse if you are acutely ill, even with a cold. Migraines aren't an infectious illness, but still. I might get panic attacks if I did that, too. I would do it if it were just a "normal" headache, though. Here's to health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)