CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: #20569

Views: 86,800
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 179,289

Re: #20569

Dear Hanna-----Every time I post here, you seem to reply with a skeptical answer! Dear friend, there are ALWAYS more than one way to approach any problem in life! The things you mentioned you have tried are NOT the quality supplements I am on-----you must try taurine---the research there IS solid! Gallstones cannot exist in the continued presence of taurine! It may take a long time, but if it works for me and I am not in an acute life-threatening situation, I am content to do what I am doing now. That is not to say that it will work for YOU--but it may work for others here who are not too "far gone" with their stone situation. I never said I expected to be SUPPLEMENT FREE in a year--I fully intend to be taking taurine and my other supplemtns from now on--s I have done for years! AT $10 a bottle for 90 easy-to-swallow capsules, I am perfectly happy to do as I am now----I would rather swallow my supplements than the flush ingedients and know I am going to vomit and feel ill. It is always your choice! To good health....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)