CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: There ARE other ways to heal your gallbladder besides liver flushes!

Views: 90,368
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 179,248

Re: There ARE other ways to heal your gallbladder besides liver flushes!

Hi, thanks for the reply. In my research, even calcified Gallstones CAN be gotten rid of with CONTINUED LONG-TERM intake of taurine and Vitamin C, of course assuming you have the time to do that and are not in repeated acute episodes that could be life-threatening. Do not be foolish with risks to your health, of course! Apparently Gallstones cannot co-existent with constant intake of taurine. Malic acid also can dissolve them. Interesting, did you know that taurine is required to produce bile? Taking taurine improves bile flow and keeps it thin enough to PREVENT stones. Taurine also INCREASES THE PRODUCTION OF CHENODEOXYCHOLIC ACID by 70% percent----chenodeoxycholic acid is a DRUG PRESCRIBED BY DOCTORS FOR GALLSTONES! Why would I take a dangerous drug when taurine can boost the production NATURALLY of the same thing in my body? Taurine has also been with urodeoxycholic acid, the drug that is prescribed for DISSOLVING CHOLESTEROL GALLBLADDER STONES! Vit C BREAKS DOWN cholesterol to bile and also RAISES the NATURAL PRODUCTION of urodeoxycholic acid. Vit C every 1-2 hrs during an acute attack, 1000-2000mg at a time until you reach your tolerance (which is diarrhea), with NAC, can help. NAC can speed BREAKUP of gallstones, proven in lab studies.

As far as my personal ultrasound, I have had 3, as well as one mormal HIDA scan. The gallbladder wall was normal size, no sludge, no stones seen, no dilated ducts, pancreas, liver, spleen and kidneys imaged as normal....three times. Since I have all the symptoms of gallbladder disease, I assusme I either have "sand" or stones too small to be seen or truly have acalculous situation. My last high-definition ulrasound done at a major medical center was two weeks ago.

I will try my supplement protocol and maybe at some point might try a mini daily Liver Flush to see what happens. May the LORD heal all who ask. Know this is a liver forum, so will not post here again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)