CureZone   Log On   Join

hanna Views: 86,497
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 179,270

Can you tell me where you read this information.
We all wish that it was true, but you have to understand a lot of us have heard these stories before and people try it and we don't hear from them anymore.
I have been working on my calcified 1" stone for 3 years after trying malic acid, chanca piedra for months, phosfood, lemon and peppermint oil, stone crusher, eating an apple every day,gold coin grass, coptis and there was another one, that's all I can think of now.
I have done 47 flushes and my flushes are stone free now and all my gallbladder symptoms are gone. I went back for my ultrasound and my 1" stone is still there, no change in size after doing months of different supplements.

Since you only have gallbladder symptoms and no calcified stones, I had also a thickened wall and inflammation, which is gone from flushing, you might be helped by just taking supplements. The problem is that most symptoms also come from the liver, a lot of people that come here after gallbladder surgery still have to do flushes to get the liver clean because their symptoms come back.
So have my best wishes and let us know in a year if you are symptom free without taking supplements.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.170 sec, (1)