CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: There ARE other ways to heal your gallbladder besides liver flushes!

hanna Views: 87,622
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 179,240

Re: There ARE other ways to heal your gallbladder besides liver flushes!

You might be feeling fine but can you let us know after some time what the ultrasound says.
From all I have read, and my own experience, it seems to be impossible to get rid of calcified stones any other way.
In my case even the big stone (1") is still there but because of flushing the inflammation is gone, the thickened wall went back to normal, from 42mm to 3mm.
The stone had blocked the gallbladder neck, what created all the problems, because of flushing it became free floating and the bile flow started up again and the gallbladder healed itself.
I am now stone (soft stones) and symptoms free, can eat anything, but the stone still shows on the ultrasound.
After 3 years I have used every supplement mentioned for breaking up the stones, no change.
The good thing about flushing besides getting rid off stones, my allergies are gone and I was able to get off my anti-depressant medicine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)