CureZone   Log On   Join
How FLUORIDATED are you?

wombat Views: 17,028
Published: 17 years ago

How FLUORIDATED are you?

Iodine, in sufficient doses, displaces fluoride. How fluoridated are you? Do you ingest or bathe in fluoridated water? Have you ever been on fluoride-based drugs?
Do you eat processed foods, drink commercial beverages? use toothpaste with fluoride?

Here is a link detailing sources of fluoride exposure:

http://www.fluoridealert.org/f-sources.htm

What happens when Iodine releases vast stores of fluoride? dunno, for sure... but, I suggest, that for some, it may be wiser to begin a protocol to detoxify themselves of fluoride BEFORE beginning Iodine supplementation. The following links contain various suggestions for detoxing fluoride WITHOUT the use of iodine. See, Iodine is SO good at displacing fluoride that in a fluoride-poisoned body I SUSPECT iodine supplementation will be darned uncomfortable at best, harmful at worst. These are suspicions, only, based on what I've seen on this forum. But still, we cannot expect to undo a lifetimes worth of damage in a few months...

So, please, consider this, read these links(I know, they're long). In these links, however, you will see how destructive fluoride is to the body and you will see various PROVEN methods for detoxing fluoride. How long does this take? I don't know. How does one tell when one is done? I don't know that, either. But, for your consideration:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=939853#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=986549#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=949774#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=898693#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)