CureZone   Log On   Join
My Waterpik...I Won't Leave Home Without It

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Azurite Views: 6,960
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 987,017

My Waterpik...I Won't Leave Home Without It

Since you are asking here is a suggestion. I have a lot of misaligned teeth so have related complications. As a result have had many cavities and gum issues for years even when taking great care and flossing etc etc.

Finally I started to use water irrigation and my gums do not bleed when cleaned. My hygenist was shocked at the transformation. I also do not not have irritation or gum issues. I have made changes in my diet and kept my ph balance at optimum levels too so the waterpik is not the only thing I have done for my gums and teeth. But the gum improvement is huge and undeniable. I take the waterpik with me on every trip too. I won't leave home without it. Flossing and brushing carefully are not enough IMO. After waterpiking I will always see particles of food that are not reached by standard methods. I use a small amount of H2o2 in the water.

Recently I learned that neem oil is a powerful anti-infective for mouth isssues as well. A friend of mine used a neem oil and neem bark protocol to grow back her gums. Take a small amount of oil and the powdered bark and apply the paste to the affected area. I am OPing with castor oil or sesame oil mixed with 2 drops of the neem oil now as an experimental idea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.170 sec, (1)