CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wheatgrass and barley grass questions

finallyfaith Views: 13,965
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 98,684

Re: Wheatgrass and barley grass questions

"normal" grass is actually much heartier and more nutritious than wheatgrass. natural grass has been hybridized and naturally selected by nature herself. it is the only plant in the world that can push up a piece of concrete - now that is power!!

i know that natural grass is healthy as i have juiced all kinds of it in different parts of the country. also i have seen gangrene and cancerous mole dissapear by juicing natural grass. the affects of juicing natural grass for me were a totally cleaned out bowel system, drastically reduced back pain, tremendous energy, and general sense of well being. at one point i was drinking 10 - 18 oz of natural grass juice a day.

there is no website that will tell you about this, no book, no radio show, etc. i know because me and my friends did it and we all had TREMENDOUS results from it. everyone who did it with us felt fabulous.

indoor grass is always plagued by mold. in previous posts in this forum i have boasted about not having mold problems with my indoor grass. i have since found out that the mold forms under the soil and then infects the healthy grass without any visible signs. outdoor grass does not have this problem. no moldy plants live outdoors in the sun and rain. and yes i agree with you, an indoor wheatgrass farm is a lot of work for a small amount of juice.

how long do you take it? as long as you are breathing is my recomendation. the point is not just that is detoxes, it does do that. but it deeply nourishes the body in a way that nothing else does. it gives you more nutrients than any other liquid. you need those nutrients everyday you are alive. also we are constantly detoxing so we constantly need help with that. everyday we take in toxins, so everyday we need to detox.

here is a link to a good blog site about wheatgrass

//www.curezone.org/blogs/f.asp?f=570

ff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)