CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Happy Birthday, Princess!

shortchanged Views: 2,161
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 97,321

Re: Happy Birthday, Princess!

Owen,

No, I have not considered Ask Andreas yet. Great idea!
I will, thank you. I have been following him a bit. He is harder for me to relate too but I will research him more.

BTW, No on all four questions.
She has never been vaccinated. No metal in mouth. Her immune system was Rock-M-Sock-Um until we got a cat, large hard growth on her shoulder blade, and her nose clogged almost permanetly, asthma... about age 8 or 9 I would say.

NO..No *enlightment* come to think of it AFTER we had the bone surgery removal and they gave her too much morphine, Antibiotics , pain pills, THEN Her health has not been the same. This was years ago but...

Yesterday, the spot felt more like a large boil tightening into a cone to rise to the surface. And dark. Smaller in the top rather just round in shape as before.

When I have the time I am going to study Kinesology. To determine if and where liver fits into our diet or not. My stomach should not turn so. Although I have not eaten red meat since a teenager may have something to do with it.

I thank God each and every day for giving me the strength to quit my 2 cigarette pack a day habit and also the Herculian strength needed to quit my 2 double expresso Carmel Starbuck Latte coffee habit.

It will be one year in September! I should celebrate by taking a mountain hike.

Now if I just had the money to buy all these great books and products that I have been exposed to recently. LOL :-P

Life after forty... man whoo ha.. what a trip! LOL

Thanks for being. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)