CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good for her!

shortchanged Views: 2,215
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 96,986

Re: Good for her!

Thank you. That's so sweet. I told her. She has earned the confidence to do it again when its time. In the meantime, I am living up to my word that when she was done fasting/flushing she could "eat normally again." But insisting the skin brushing. As soon as I have money I want to get her, us, a trampoline and put twenty minutes on it for her morning wake up schedule. She gets physical activity but obviously she needs MORE.

After reading and reading, I suspect her lymph needs work. Mucus nose all the time. I saw a lymph chart here by Shellycat it appears the lump was running along on one of the points in the chart. The bluecast in the lump scared the begeezas out of me.

I can tell you that prior to flushing we had tried the Master-Cleanse & P&B together for 4 days. She was thinning, I added carrot and apple juice, capsuled the cayenne, but the lump remained the same. Fourth day, she said she wanted to eat. So we ate. The lump appeared the same.

Much like a whitehead pimple coming and going so quickly I guess I should not be surprised at how quickly the large hard lump is dissolving. A monster blemish. LOL Although it never has appeared that close to the surface to say,,,have the possiblility of popping like a blemish. It would most have needed surgery, drugs, Antibiotics , etc.

During Round 4 she had expelled three large stones in her Round four. I had nothing like that in size in my LV. They were large chunks , like marblish is shape. Round five and six there were none. I ended her intake of P&B so she could eat more.

I was/am planning on using Castor oil packs on her arm and including it on her schedule but "hello" that brings us up to today's news.

I am rotating our flush cycling. Next, I am due for my second fast/flush next. Hehehheh, all I need to do is live on these five watermelons I bought. I need a kidney cleanse based on how bruised mine felt the morning after my first flush.

I do not want to bragg. I want to take a long walk while looking up and feel the breeze if you know what I mean. Under normal circumstances, I would have kept this to myself.

Humbly grateful.

Keep Flushin' :-D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)