CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks for your inspiring story!

shortchanged Views: 2,036
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 97,309

Re: Thanks for your inspiring story!

First up, Thank you so much for the well thought out message.

If it were only as easy as straightening her diet then we should be well. We are working on it. She must be the healthiest kid on this planet. All her friends are HUGE in weight.

I should have mentioned its her birthday today. So yeah, only comes by once a year. Normally her sweets are limited.

We bought real cherries, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, pecans, and Neopolitain Ice cream with Splenda topped with whip cream. *cringe*

She is presently opening a wooden art easel for painting with paints included. ( It's called an Artist's Studio, $39.99 Costco! Great price, ;-)

She turned vegetarian maybe eight months ago.
She has not had fast food(mac donalds) in over 5 years. SHe was drinking soy milk, tofu and boca burgers, organic milk. THEN CAME THE LUMP. During that time she used margerine and canola oil for sauteing and toast.

Four months ago, we stopped being vegetarians and threw out the hydronated fats in our life.

Fowl breast meat is on our good but lowkey list verses the abundant list. Organic meat is on our to do list. Shelleycat advises organic liver. I have been learning as much as I can reading her posts. Although, I swear I do not know if I can go through with it. LOL *gasp* At the grocery, I saw my own and the blood turns my stomach. This would have been my second attempt to buy liver.

I started my juice fast yesterday in preperation for our next liver flush. I am not going to fast her in preparation like me.

She cannot afford to lose weight. I want her to have an athletic build not a vegetarian weak no muscle build.

Expensive whey powder and spiralina, eggs is our bulk of protein.

White meat is once a week or Salmon is twice a week.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)