CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasitic Study on Foods - Fruits, Vegs and Meats

Infinitelove Views: 2,719
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 965,857

Re: Parasitic Study on Foods - Fruits, Vegs and Meats

This is great information, rabbitears!

Parasites and other nasties in foods/beverages were once addressed by the ancients - and still by indigenous folk thru the use of spices. The Eastern Indians use tumeric, garlic & ginger not alone for their taste but for the action it has as a broad spectrum antiinfective.

This is where American cuisine falls so devastatingly short. Cooks who design the typical American fare run roughshod over the fine art of seasoning. They slap on the MSG & the natural flavors, load us with salt, and the typical American palate agrees with it - or rather has acclimated to it.

I once lived in California where a dear friend of mine and her family were imports from India. We would dine together at one another's home and I could always predict that my own family would complain about Asha's food being too hot & spicey - too garlicky...too pungent...however, these were the spices that kept the parasites and other nasties at bay. Unfortunately, my food was too bland for them. Fried chicken never could measure up to the spices used in Tandoori chicken!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)