CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite cleanse and Liver cleanse

Rick60 Views: 2,812
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 96,542

Re: Parasite cleanse and Liver cleanse

Hi Joshua

With my first three flushes, I followed the Hulda Clark directions using antiparasitics and zapping. After the third one I added the antiparasitics to the olive oil/grapefruit juice mixture as per Andreas Moritz 's book The Key To Health and Rejuvenation and stopped zapping.

Probably around the 8th or 9th flush, I stopped using the antiparasitics altogether. I did my 17th flush this past Saturday night, and have gotten thousands of parasites out, mostly liver flukes and their eggs. I've also had more and more coming out with each flush I do. It's important to do a colonic the day of the flush and a couple of days after to clean out the debris. I get most of the parasites out doing a colema after the flush than during the actual flush.

I've flushed three times on the night of the new moon and have noticed a bigger release of toxins, stones, parasites etc, than at other times.

Rick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)