CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whoa!!! Who let those invaders in?

smibbe Views: 1,810
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 963,307

Re: Whoa!!! Who let those invaders in?

I thought I had this nailed... Day 4, hadn't had any symptoms of die-off - had a great first day dumping of parasites. Have not noticed many since that first day. They are there, just not the large flukes, etc. WHAM! Day 4 - I now feel as if I am getting the worst flu of my life. That's what I get for thinking I've avoided any Herx-type symptoms!

Took a very hot bath with a large dose of H2O2 and epsom salts and laid tummy down for 20 minutes. VERY strange thing happened this time (I've done these many times before and never had this happen). The water was clear when I went in and was close to the opacity of milk when I got out. SOMETHING was being pulled out of me.

I feel much better now. Flushing fluids like crazy and looking forward to just going to bed in a few hours and sleeping this off!

Hang in there, I KNOW this is worth it. I am still feeling pain and movement in my liver/gallbladder area and lower, in the appendix area and behind the belly button. After this I'm (sadly) going to have to give up my love for sashimi and sushi. Sigh!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)