CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whoa!!! Who let those invaders in?

smibbe Views: 1,721
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 963,260

Re: Whoa!!! Who let those invaders in?

Fair enough - I had to come up with my own method. Don't read if you don't want to be grossed out!

First - GLOVES! Next... I used a metal screen colander inside my toilet to catch the monsters. Then I took a stick and broke up what looked like 'normal' stool. Then, while holding the colander so that the contents would not flush out - I flushed the toilet several times swishing it. Stool melted and flushed out - the flukes and other parastitic remnants stayed in the colander. By washing off the stool, it was very easy to see the full flukes and their tentacles.

Graphic enough?

After, I washed the colander in the sink with HOT water and soap, dumped hydrogen peroxide over it and hid it under the sink until the next time. After all, I washed the sink and used a solution of bleach spray on it and the toilet. OK, I DO admit to being freaked out!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)