CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bill Munroe's inhalation method

Neo2_000 Views: 13,009
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 960,965

Re: Bill Munroe's inhalation method

I tried this per Bill's instructions but I found the 3% concentration Pharmacy product complete with stabilizers  to be quite caustic and ghastly. He must be one tough hombre!

I subsequently bought 50 litres of food grade H2O2 for bathing, so I cut some down to 1.5% and tried this.

The difference was phenomenal. Like comparing apple juice to battery acid! It was very smooth compared to what I was inhaling before which makes it a much more encouraging proposition to use - I used to cringed using the pharmacy stuff.

For an inhaler, I am just using a fine mist spray bottle - much finer than the common garden variety. I happened to stumble across a good one at the health store.

I cannot discount coincidence, but my bout of pneumonia seems to be significantly improved since cutting my H2O2 home brew after only a few days.

Good Health,
Neo.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)