CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Initial Giardia Diagnosis & Return of Symptoms

emster Views: 3,793
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 954,694

Re: Initial Giardia Diagnosis & Return of Symptoms

I found the parasite cleanse of Dr. Hulda Clark , but I happened upon the version that didn't mention that you needed capsules until later in the text. I JUST now found the link that shows EXACTLY what you need.
//www.curezone.org/clark/parasites.asp

Anynow, I already had the Black-Walnut Tincture that a friend makes (yes with the green hulls). I bought clove and Wormwood , but I bought tincture. I didn't have time to read through the instructions of the first version of Dr. Clark's parasite cleanse and realized after the fact that Dr. Clark advises using capsule forms of Wormwood and clove. Would it still be effective to use the tinctures?

I'm thinking I can at least get started them on the tinctures and then when I run out, get the capsules the next time. We've already got the messy diarrhea under control with the Black-Walnut Tincture.

Think this will work?

We only give our dogs bottled, purified water. They turn their noses up at our tap well water.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)