CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Initial Giardia Diagnosis & Return of Symptoms

trapper/kcmo Views: 4,124
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 954,472

Re: Initial Giardia Diagnosis & Return of Symptoms

i have seen, time and again, animals, particularly cats and dogs, respond to Colloidal Silver like a miracle. they are young again. i am quite sure i have seen it cure parvo or a related virus. once they get enough of it they sleep a long time and then wake up a new creature.

i have a freind with a 13 yo bulldog. this guy almost went down withthe tainted food ordeal. they learned their lesson about his diet, but he could hardly walk. they gave him CS and now he is friskier than before. that is one old buldog, i tell you.

they also now give him Iodine in his water. just a drop of lugol's. i have been doing that with my animals. the older cats now chase around the house with the youngest. neither one was acting like a kitten before. all animals need iodine. ask any farmer. they wouldnt be in business without it.

in nature carnivores take their Iodine from the gland meat they get from their prey. you can bet that all commercial food has nothing like that in it. i think a smart dog owner would feed raw gland meat to their animal every week. a butcher may be your best friend. i would not be surprised if you got another decade of life from your friend withthe proper nutrition. and dont forget yourself, too!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)