CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Morgellans and Swollen Eyelids - Helped!

excalibur Views: 7,013
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 960,719

Re: Morgellans and Swollen Eyelids - Helped!

The trouble with swollen eyelids has been going on for a few years now, and it did not respond to warm compresses, washing my eyes with warm water and baby shampoo, using "Stye" from the drugstore, or anything else I tried. Temporary relief, and then a few weeks later, I'd wake up with one of my eyes swollen shut. Very frustrating, very ugly - to say the least - and often hot, painful and red.

The unexplained lesions came and went, but a few places developed a "lump" under my skin, for lack of a better description, and I did not seem to be able to get anything out of the lump.

From the first time I used the zapper, and within days started a parasite cleanse and eating coconut oil and mixing food-grade diatomaceous earth (D.E.)with grapefruit juice, I started to heal. (Not canned grapefruit juice, by the way.) I am still amazed at the rapid healing that occurred when I put D.E. in an open lesion.

I still see the occasional wrapped-up cocoon-looking thing tangled up in "threads", usually black with shorter red ones, but they are smaller, and haven't seen many. In my trade, I use 10X and 20X magnifying loupes, so I have ready access to examining what is coming out of my body. These "things" are nothing like I've ever seen before, and look just like what the photos show that are all over the Internet.

Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)