CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: R.G., everyone, I am wondering...

poppycane Views: 2,179
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 960,538

Re: R.G., everyone, I am wondering...

Hi Fledgling

I too have suffered for many years with severe bloating and a bulging tummy and midriff.

A few weeks ago, I remembered I had Humanatea in the cupboard and began to use it, not only do I drink it in my juice in the mornings, but I have also been using it in enemas, the first time I did this I was desperate as I seemed to be blowing up one day and it just seemed to continue and continue, it was so uncomfortable and was making me sooooo depressed...

I suddenly thought well, why not try the humanatea in an enema.

Amazing! I left it in for about 10 minutes and it moved whatever it was that was blocking stuff up.

Although the bloating hasnt been eradicated yet, the humanatea is really helping me to combat the fatigue and the lack of motivation I've been feeling since doing the humaworm, but that is probably because I have had up to 3 feet of ascaris leave me since the humaworm cleanse and oh so many flukes and then more and more ascaris and so it goes on.... lol.

By the way I have been reading your posts avidly and I have taken on board your 'salt soaks' and have been adding atlantic (havent gotten round to getting himalyan yet) sea salt to my bath water, and when I give my feet a pedicure and also drops of salt solution in my ears when they get real itchy... it works a treat.

I hope you manage to solve your bloating problem I know just how uncomfortable it can be.

Best wishes and positve vibes to you from me

P.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (1)