CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What I think is true

chrisb1 Views: 5,636
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 960,527

Re: What I think is true

Hi Traderdrew,

I was just expressing an opinion about which I may be wrong, but in my own experience thoughts are an accumulation of nervous energy from the electrical impulses in the brain; which in itself relies on good nutrition to function optimally.
Emotions are definitely made manifest in the body by tension, tremors, crying and so on but I think are channeled from our thought processes regarding what we perceive through our senses and understanding. (If that makes any sense at all).
Don't know much about EFT and I am sure it is very beneficial, but one story springs to mind on this very subject.........and which may be relevant....

A psychiatrist I knew (who has to be a qualified Doctor before embarking on that speciality) argued that most if not all behavioural illnesses stem from a psychological origin (trauma, bereavement, childhood experiences etc) and are therefore only psychosomatic and do not have a physical origin.
When confronted with the fact that alcohol and other drugs, plus deficiencies in some nutrients such as the B Vitamins result in behavioural illnesses such as depression, she then refused to discuss the subject any further.Hmmmmmmmm !!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)