CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A few words about Baking Soda

Views: 18,067
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 957,919

Re: A few words about Baking Soda

Per Gerson sodium uptake should be greatly minimized for those with cancer. He noticed that it contributes to the inflammation ring around cancer which helps cancer to spread. Sodium bicirbonate is apparently a quick fix of an overacidity problem, and it makes sense more or less just from knowing that our body uses the bicarbonate buffer system. Here's an encyclopedia extract explaining how that works:

bicarbonate buffer (first line of defense) which is present in all body fluids is a mixture of carbonic acid H2CO3 and bicarbonate ion (HC03). When a strong acid is added to the bicarbonate ion it combines with it and forms a very weak form of acid - carbonic acid. So basically it's a change from strong acid to the weak. It works the opposite way too. When a strong base is added to the mixture it'll combine with carbonic acid producing water and neutral bicarbonate salt

If anything Potassium Bicarbonate would seem a more reasonable choice to me. And I think I've seen someone talking about it. It's also used with vitamin C. Once again it's a quick fix for overacidity problem, there is no way around doing the whole thing of fixing your immune system and the whole body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)