CureZone   Log On   Join
Action of ES

Telman Views: 11,789
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 957,204

Action of ES

My research articles are posted in my blog, and this is a link to the article about ES:

//www.curezone.org/blogs/m.asp?f=1196&i=7

I drafted my answer to your original question three times because the information available about magnesium citrate is very sketchy. It appears to me that the assumption is made that magnesium citrate relaxes muscles based on evidence that magnesium is a relaxant and that magnesium in the blood relaxes smooth muscle. I haven't actually found direct evidence that magnesium citrate relaxes the the sphincter muscle controlling the flow of bile. Research data also indicates that the magnesium doesn't find its way into the blood stream when consumed in large quantities as a laxative. This doesn't mean that magnesium citrate doesn't just that I can't find the evidence.

On the contrary there is good medical evidence through experimentation that Epsom Salts in a concentration of about 1 tablespoon per cup of water causes contraction of the gallbladder. The biliary system is a pressurised network of tubes sealed at one end by a valve called the sphincter of oddi. When the gallbladder contracts it makes the pressure increase and this expands the tubes, in other words they dilate.

A study provides direct evidence that the mechanism of magnesium sulfate causes a hormone to be release that mimics the the activity of eating fat.

The stimulatory effect of magnesium sulfate on gallbladder contraction has been demonstrated by measuring bile flow. It also relaxes the sphincter of Oddi. In 1943 it had been reported that magnesium sulfate acts to produce gallbladder emptying for the same length of time as egg yolk and differs merely in the degree to which it affects the gallbladder contraction or the relaxation of the sphincter of Oddi.

But the ES does more so please read my article through because it explains other actions of ES. You will also find an up to date version of the mechanism of the liver flush.

//www.curezone.org/blogs/m.asp?f=1196&i=9

I hope this makes sense?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.174 sec, (2)