CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnesium citrate relax ducts also? EDITED

Views: 10,628
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 956,595

Re: Magnesium citrate relax ducts also? EDITED

Thank you so much Telman (and to you also Hanna... you are an angel.... you've been very kind to me over the years... smile).

Telman.... I remember you posting something about the actual effects of Epsom Salts during a flush. I thought I remembered the post saying that there was something unique about ES that actually increased the chemical in the body that increases the contraction of the gallbladder. (CCK????? maybe)

But in this post, you don't mention that. Does ES do both.... dilate the duct AND increase contraction? Or does it just dilate the duct and the presence of the oil in the mixture alone increases the contraction?

The reason I'm asking all these questions is that I'm trying to figure out my next "step". I was doing well with flushes for a long time.... I would have periods where I wouldn't do them for awhile (not good I know... but other health issues would interfere), the release of bile would go way down (as judged by stool and so many other symptoms) and so I would do another. But recently, all of a sudden a whole BUNCH of stones "released" from my liver (I'm assuming) and my gallbladder is so full that it's not contracting correctly. Maybe it's due to some recent very severe adrenal problems, I'm not sure. I know that the docs will just want to cut it out... they wanted to do that years ago when I just had ONE SMALL STONE on ultrasound! But it's really hard to know whether to attempt a flush when I know my gallbladder isn't contracting correctly. So, even after years of knowing about flushes, I'm trying to "research" and "decide" what the heck to do.... because I do NOT want to have it taken out, but the lack of digestion (no bile) and almost constant pain (frozen shoulder) is really wearing me out.

ANY ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Hanna and Telman.

Jason

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)