Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
rabbitears Views: 1,584
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 951,946

Re: wow! Great Post!

Linkin -- she always had thoughtful posts and did a lot of research.

I think that there must be more to this parasite issue than the "dirty" body.

> I would have to agree with you.

---> Aha! "The detection system becomes" dysfunctional" and loses it's early warning system". Again, the poor poor overworked immune system is a hot topic.
I wonder if the statement above could really have hit the jackpot on this issue.

> It is possible. Although,,,I have thought for sometime that the reason the immune system doesn’t do anything about parasites is the fact they are biological entities and so are we. I could be wrong in this thought but perhaps the immune system doesn’t consider them as threats because of their biological nature. In one of the other posts I mention this too.

"Chemical imbalances created by parasites can lead to all forms of addictions. While we call them addictions, what they really are is the feeding cycle of the parasites. When parasites get hungry they produce chemicals which flow through the blood stream to the brain, signaling a chemical response which triggers the hunger for a particular substance. Anything other than that substance fails to stop the hunger signal."

---> Addictions to food, watch out for those cravings!

> One thing that I’ve observed is the parasite “rub” or do “something” within the colon forcing audible “hunger sounds”. They do this when I haven’t been hungry and shortly afterwards I may instantly want to eat something when I had no desire a few minutes ago. If I ignore them, they will do it again! If I ignore them further, there maybe movement or thrashing against the colon wall -- to be in observance of this is rather interesting.

This part interested me the most--> Emotional addiction

"How about the desire to go to the bar or an event where disharmonic emotions will be raised? Maybe the parasites need to get their “fix”. When you go into fear, anger, rage, etc. your body creates chemical substances which feed the parasites. Have you ever heard of an adrenaline rush? The parasites call it a buffet. Some people hang on to grief for years as a result of parasites needing the chemicals created by the emotion of grief to exist. The same can be true for depression, anxiety or even doubt and indecision."

Wait! Do not blame parasites for all your distress. You create the situations necessary to experience your lessons in life. When you move into distress and disharmony you express the negative emotions causing stagnation in your being and magnetically attract the parasites which feed on the chemicals you are producing in these emotional states.

> I agree with you somewhat; however, there may be some truth to the above. For instance, there have been documented studies with Lyme people who have rage attacks – the person doesn’t understand why they flew into an uncontrollable rage or “irrational” behavior.

"...At some point, when you want to leave this cycle, it may be a struggle because the parasites still demand to be fed."

--> This part may take a lot of work, but IF a person is willing to do it I think it is a big step. In those dark destructive moments we can try to think a little outside the box, "snap out" of it. It will take patience and patience, and time.

I have so many girlfriends that are drama queens that it's amazing! And at times I am too, I hate that, such an unneccessary behaviour. (I am currently looking for self-help books to take away this destructive behaviour). The drama-queen phenomenom includes arguing about nonsense really, and get angry for peanuts. This is accompanied with an adrenaline rush, you get "high" and the feelings of anger and frustration are flowing in your venes.
I think self-control could be a good VERY idea to practice, to give the body peace and stop to inject fuel to the parasites. Yoga and buddhism are all about self-control and inner peace.
We have discussed how parasites affect emotions and how emotions affect parasites, it is supported somewhat scientifically.

Then I think about all those anti-deppressant pill eaters, like one of my girlfriends. She have been eating them for 16 years, she could not step outside the house before.

> In order for anyone to really stop an addiction is to FIRST recognize there’s a problem. They need see what the addictive behavior is and what it does for them.

--> Huu! Big problem today. Too few people have the right diagnostic tools and resources to get "out" of this, there is too much self-experimentation and guessing games, even among qualified practitioners. Not everybody has access to such a great forum and great people like here. And even less people will even consider the parasitic problem as a root cause for their issues. And too many people will take pills and other band aids, just to manage through the day and wake up the other.

> I think you have a good point!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (3)