CureZone   Log On   Join
wow!

monique_1 Views: 1,834
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 949,823

wow!

What a great article Rabbitt, as always! Im jumping in quickly and sharing questions and thougts. This post is maybe chaotic, Im a bit under time related stress, sorry about the chaos!

I think that we TOO OFTEN forget this intimate relationship between emotions and the body, not to mention the connection of colon "health" and emotions.

I have some thoughts on this and some posts to share that would support the article.

My friend started to cleanse her bowels since she suffers from candida overgrowth. She began to do enemas. After her first enema she called me and said that she had strong feelings of anger.

Further, I found this in the curezone archive, I have left out the names since I dont want to point out people, they may dissaprove, but all these cases are from different people:

Date: 5/20/2004

"I spoke to my naturopath who does my colonics and told her about my symptoms of ANXIETY, dizziness and fatigue, which seem to worsen after my colonics."

Date: Jan 10, 2005
"I recently had my first colonic and felt AMAZING afterwards. It was like walking on air! "

Date: 10/12/2004

"Question abput cleansing. This past month I did a great colon cleanse with Schulze #1 and Aloe Vera. I was really cleansing. Having many many great bowel movements. Anyway, I got really bad muscle aches, anxiety, just not well. I feel like I got hit by a truck physically and mentally a little anxious"

Date: 5/10/2004
"I just got back from my first colonic irrigation and I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I have dizziness, nausea, labored breathing, major anxiety and my legs feel like rubber. The therapist who administered the treatment was very professional and she said that my flare up of symptoms may be due to parasites that the colonic stirred up. I thought that I was suppose to feel better not worse afterwards. Help!"

---->from rabbitts post: "Therefore, is it any wonder that when something is gnawing away at the gut causing irritation, that your body will respond as well as the mind with emotional “irritation”?

We have already discovered at the forum that parasites affect emotions and that our emotions affect parasites.
But what interests me is what kind of impact the "good and bad guys" that live on the intestinal lining (in lets say, the colon) have on our emotions. I have over the years read about people who either try to kill candida, or replenish the good bacteria with probiotics and get sudden anxiety or wierd feelings. So maybe there is also a more in-depth relationship between the emotions and the colon; the lack of/amount of microbes that live on the colon wall decide how we feel? Colon cells, colon enzymes, colon microbes, how close are they related to each other, do they affect each other?
Lordy, how confusing is this argument.

Then ofcourse there is die-off where many people can feel anxious and so, but why would they do that, afterall the microbes are involved in this die-off, tiiiny microbes that live in the colon/small?

I have found old and new posters experiencing this wierdness:

Date 6/7/2001

"I just started up on primal defense and L-glutamine and interestingly enough my previous symptom of anxiety returned with a vengence."
(Primal defense are soil based organisms, it's a probiotic)

Date: 8/23/2007

"What die off symptoms did just the pro-biotics give you? (Any ANXIETY or NERVOUSNESS....yuk!)?"
" I could swear I felt Foggy head, Spacey, and Anxiety...."

Date: 9/29/2006
"i feel nervous and kinda scared...so any advise is appreciated.
ive been on nystatin for like 3 weeks and have dizziness, brainfog and now some anxiety/irritability....not getting any better. im starting to think this is not dieoff anymore but either a side effect or just me.
should i quit taking?
alsoo......do any of you have cognitive issues/psychological:
anxiety confusion poor memory irritability????????????"

Date: 10/5/2005

"Hi all,

Background...Have been suffering from anxiety, panic, depression and a very unsettled digestive tract for many years. Been formerly diagnosed with candida and have tried various treatments. All of them have made me feel very ill in the stomach department. Had to terminate treatments because they affected my career"

Date: 11/2/2004

"I thought that taking probiotics would make me feel better....After a few days on a simple acidopholus and bifidus
I have been getting this burning sensation after bowel movements.On top of that, I am getting loose bowel
movements...could it be that I am overdoing it. I am taking four caps with 2 billion per cap.
A few months ago a similiar thing happened when I took Primal Defence. Actually that experience was worse as I also had major league fatigue and depression as a
result of PD. I have been battling some sort of IBS for a couple of years and though I am slowly returning to normal, this
reaction has me puzzled."

Date: 7/14/2003

"My Dr/Naturopath discovered through testing that I no longer have Candida (good) but that there is another form of fungus called arabinose and an anerobic bacteria that travelled to my small intestines. He started me on a regime that includes olive leaf extract and silver protein (to be rotated), a compound that imitates breast milk, lactobacillicus GG aka Culturelle and human strains of probiotic. I stared the regime on Saturday and am feeling irriatable, racing thoughts, sometimes spacey and angry for no reason."

So could it mean that a "bad" balance of the GUT MICROBES can contribute to emotions of fear, anger, anxiety?

Hum...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (3)