CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anal Itching

jchoi Views: 65,310
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 6,023

Re: Anal Itching

I myself "had" anal itching for almost 13 years and esp, at every night..how many nights for 13 years!! No exception of at least one night! But now, it's gone!!! I'm telling ya! It's gone!

I don't have to scratch my anus and bleed and have shallow-sleep(being irritated by itching and scratching and being conscious) through the night any longer!

Recently I took a generic version of "Loratadine" tablet(pill) that is actually an active ingredient of "Claritin" allergy relief for 24 hours for hay fever, runny nose(by allergies) and etc. What it does is blocking "histamine" bonding to its receptors. This bonding is a main cause of most allergic reaction(e.g "itching" on your skin with rashes). The cause of "histamine" releasing(allergic cause) is varied; but if this "histamine" reaction in your body can be blocked, itching can't persist. This is what all "anti-histamine" drug exactly and basically do in your body(in your blood) when you take an anti-histamine allergy tablet from such as Claritin, Benadryl, Allegra, Zyrtec etc.

To get to the point, after I took "Loratadine" tablets (genetic version of Claritin and much cheaper, too) for 3 days (the actual reason was for my skin irritation with rash), the agonizing(esp. at night time with no sweet dream) anal itching is gone! And it's been about a week passed now and it's not coming back(should not...)! It's just one week but I had itching every day for 13 years without an exception of a single night; so... surely, based on the fact that I described above about the correlation between histamine and anti-histamine drugs, taking anti-histamine drugs(in my case, taking "Loratadine" 24 hour tablet) cured the disease.

So, do you want to try? Do it! :-) Take one 24 hr tablet every 24 hours for several days. I'd be very happy if I can hear that by any chance, anyone get cured, too b/c of the sharing of my story.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)