CureZone   Log On   Join
I just have to comment on this one thing..

Views: 3,944
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 918,736

I just have to comment on this one thing..

I am not schizophrenic by any stretch of the word...
But I have had an experiance that I would classify as rape by a non physical entity. {and no this was no hallucination and I wasnt on drugs or anything like that}
This may sound nuts to some, who have never experianced such a thing.
But I promise you, it IS something that happens, however rare.
However, I dont have these other symptoms that your friend does, so I dont know. I know schizophrenia is a mental disease, but I personally believe its more..they see too much and cant handle it. All this is coming from more of a spiritual standpoint than medical, and I have always been somewhat "touched" in that way..mildly psychic, dreaming things before they happen, Ive been able to see spirits on occasion, etc etc.
Its one thing to be energetically open {like me} and very different to be so paranoid and always thinking someone is trying to read her mind, etc.
That type of thing reminds me very much of meth psychosis, she isnt doing drugs is she?

I just wanted to comment on the rape issue, its hard for me to even share it here but sometimes very strange things happen to people and it doesnt neccessarily mean they are craZy. There is much we dont understand about this universe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)