CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: yes!

monique_1 Views: 1,843
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 950,057

Re: yes!

"> This would be a nice concept if the immune system wasn't in complete disarray by the time parasites are discovered. However, parasite invasion (worms, fungi, etc) is now being found individuals who's immune system was not compromised or weakened."

Fascinating, and both scary at the same time.
But then again, those with a dissarayed immune systems would never know what part of it that is weak or not functioning, or? Like Axpr mentioned, it could be something mechanical, or lack of circulation in some area that will stop if form properly functioning or yet something else.
Or should we look at the immune system as one big package, support every area and cross your fingers and hope that it will kick in some day?

Im still very interested about the role of bowel bacteria (acidofilus, bifido) bacteria and the immune system, a lot of things will go wrong in those pipes of yours if there is dysbiosis, and that issue will slowly affect the rest of the body.

And one very interseting issue is why I never get sick. Ever since my body crashed and got rundown with candida, I never got sick. Not a flu, not a cold and yet I spend a lot of time at the university and my friend that catches every cold there is. People envy me, but in the back of my head I know that this is not a healthy reaction.
Shroom mentioned something about this.

I was worried about that I could have lyme disease (it became a hot topic on CZ some month ago) and I started to look at a lyme forum at yahoo. And there it was too; people never got sick from colds or flus.

It should be a good thing, but it is probably not. Somebody at that forum had a theory that the body is maxing out on immune responses and the body is in constant fight mode and every little virus or thing that gets in is killed. That lyme person said that since there is an infestation in the body already to body is in constant protect and fight mode. One person had been doing a lyme cleanse and afterwards that person catched a cold, it was not a healing crisis, but a general cold. That persons theory was that the body, when free of lyme or atleast have less of it, had calmed down the immune system to be "normal"
this is what I remember from that lyme forum.

but yet if fails to target the RIGHT critters.

Then I wonder, is it true that someting makes the body to be in a constant fight mode and a ramped up immune system? (that must be tearing for the body?)
And what is that something that triggers it? But then, the body is certainly not fighting the right thing for sure, the "trigger". Is it blind? it is being blinded?

The immune system is like this person who steps in to a room with a machine gun and just fires around like crazy, not looking where he shoots. The pistol shots are just raining all over, pam pam pam! And the target is hiding somewhere else.

In leaky gut issues the bowel is leaking and large molecules escape in the bloodstream that the body must destroy, since it deosnt belong there. The immune system will be ramped up to the max in leaky poeple, but you will know why, the "trigger".

"These tricky little buggers slip in without being noticed and trick the system to live in symbiosis. The real question would be how do we get the immune system to recognize a HARMFUL invader so that it can do its job of getting rid of the problem before the buggers get to comfy?"

Thats where this becomes an issue, how to get the immune system to recognize a HARMFUL invador, a chronic bug that lingers around?
If a person that would have both candida and leaky gut would have to make the body to pay attention to other stuff? Is it possible to re-programme the body?

I guess that if that person have so many issues going on, he/she would have to solve it first and then move on to the next one. Like peeling and onion.

But what about poeple who dont have candida or leaky gut, but have the same infestation like the a person who has C and LG? in these cases it must be that the parasites "trick" the immune system as we have read in all those articles?
Or yet there is something else going on.

I am still very confused about this, about the immune system and the body, as mentioned earlier. Maybe there is no simple answer?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)