CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ulcer problem ?!? or am i too acidic to knows

awebaby Views: 1,377
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 951,274

Re: Ulcer problem ?!? or am i too acidic to knows

Liver flush using COKE!!!!!!? you mean coca cola???? certainly not the other kind (LOL)

OK please explain... and I am not sure from the explanation - do I do all these things at once? - or first the colon cleanse - then the next - then the next? One person I was seeing for a while said it best to start with the colon cleanse - then a liver cleanse - then a kidney cleanse. She had me taking Dr. Schultz's herbs for it but I was not doing it consistently after getting through the colon cleanse part. ( I've never been a constipated person. I think I was undisciplined about it because I was drinking at the time. Not to great excess but wine every evening with dinner. I've stopped that though. Also I couldn't see her consistently because she was so expensive. I tried doing a trade with her for graphic design services but it didn't work because she never sent me the content to get the job done with. She is an amazing healer and deserves to be well paid for what she does but I just couldn't swing it.

Right now I am in the process of eliminating meat, grains and dairy except some eggs and a small amount of plain yogurt - a couple of ounces a day mixed with a clove of organic garlic because it seems to help me with this mucous that gets in my very upper esophagus and feels uncomfortable. I was including ACV for a while but barefoot doesn't seem to think much of vineger including braggs apple cider.

Any way I always thought it best to venture into these things gradually rather than to jump from a more toxic diet right in.

As I told you in earlier posts I am recovering from a really serious sciatica thing and it is considerably better after the chiropractic treatments although I still cannot sit at my computer to work - each day it gets a bit better though.

I once went on a vegan diet for about 3 months but got too thin and could not stop losing weight even though I was well below 105 lbs. (my natural adult weight) I was even eating 2 whole avocados a day and cashews, some hummus and beans and a couple of corn tortillas along with gigantic salads and the weight just kept on dropping off. I halted the weight loss by starting to eat bread again and then all my cravings got overwhelming and I gradually got back to eating meat again....
So I'm a little cautious about it. That was 15 years ago and in the intervening years I wound up putting on 38 pounds - 20 of which I have lost again so I weigh 124 now and I would rather not get below 115 if possible. I think that is an ideal weight for me but I could be wrong.

Sorry to be so long winded - I'm trying to decide the best approach for me and I appreciate your input so much - it is so kind of you to answer peoples' questions as you do. Can't afford to go to a nutritionist right now since my $$$ are being spent on the chiropractor and a weekly massage to help with these spinal and foot problems.

I'm a 62 year old female.

Thanks and if I am asking for too much here just say so and I will understand.

Many blessings,
awebaby

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)