CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I had a full dental revision 1 yr ago

daveh Views: 11,580
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 951,411

Re: I had a full dental revision 1 yr ago

Thanks for the visit. I had read that Vitamin C seemed to have a slight chelation or mercury reducing affect, from the data it seemed so slight I dismissed it. I am encouraged to take another 1000 mg pill up to 6000 per day. I know what you mean about being without fine dexterity. My typing speed was embarassing. Then another typo. Currently it seems to be improving, yet not full recovery. Before I was not even able to remember to remember what I was supposed to be remembering. I had routines and completed goals, although sometimes I forgot basic things like remembering where my car was parked while shopping at the supermarket, peoples names, procedures etc. I used to be a computer programmer and had notepad files in folders for almost any procedure I needed. I had to hide my username and password on a paper in my desk file for when I forgot it I was supposed to remember it was in the file. Eventually I was laid off with a downsizing and was unable to learn another computer language. I got some memory by prayer. Through much effort I learned some routine but fogged out of it occasionaly only to find my place again for awhile. Now the fog is slowly lifting. I remembered to quit drinking caffeine and did. If I was at a coffee shop I remembered to say "decaf".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)