CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why not vision ware?

wendypape Views: 11,473
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,043,962

Re: Why not vision ware?

neurotic? ROFL nah, it's actually alot of fun and I feel SO amazing now from making all these changes and having my Amalgams removed. It's very nice to have my life and my brain back after all these years. I have found for me, that clear glass anything is definately the way to go. I pack my kids smoothies in jars, their raw veggies in glass bowls, huumus or dehydrated crackers in jars etc. Heck you can still buy glass baby bottles!!! The cool part I have discovered about glassware is that they are super easy to wash up, sterilize and unlike plastic they don't stain or stink if you forget food in them.

One does not need to do what I did or what I do, I am simply sharing my experience. I agree with others that there are many experts with many opinions on well.. just about everything out there. Each person takes what makes sense to them.

but hey... thanks for your compassion and thinking of me ;-)

warmly

wendy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)