CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A lot of posers, all devoid facts

Corinthian Views: 14,636
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 951,120

Re: A lot of posers, all devoid facts

I look forward to reading the published reports.

A person's conviction cannot alter facts.   I may not now better than the Prof of Med, but I know that humans are able to lie to themselves very effectively, People are 100% convinced of all sorts of things, that they will win the lottery, that this girl/boy loves them, that their favorite team will win the cup, that they are going to get the job/promotion.  His belief is not enough to make something true.  If there is a natural cure out there, it has not yet been identified, and it will not be one based on eating veggies.  (Note... I am talking about cures... not prevention or decreasing risk)

I suggest that you ask the former patients...
Better yet ask the ever increasing number of people now living cancer free thanks to modern medicine, across every type of cancer, survival rates continue to increase.  An efficacy that is PROVEN to be better than any of these dietary protocols.

Unlike the Gerson patients, these are confirmed cases of cancer and the patients have real follow ups.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)