CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Max Gerson and his Fifty cases

zig Views: 14,676
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 929,127

Re: Dr. Max Gerson and his Fifty cases

Cor,I`am a simple laywoman,and I`m so in fear of doctors that I do not know which which is which?
If you had any idea what I have experienced in my 53 yrs of life with the main stream medical providers I believe you might run for your life all the way to lets say,perhaps,the Rain Forest.
I can`not mention here some of the experiences I have in-tailed b/c I believe we need doctors for certain reasons or God would not have given such abilities to them.
I feel sorry for doctors after all they have been through to gain such high credentials, and to have so much to deal with in this day and time.
How many doctors do you believe take "natural" substances to sustain good health?
What about yourself?
How can you possibly promote main stream medical provisions only?
Natural methods have proven time and time again with good results.
Lets look at stats.
I love the doctors who are seeking "integrative" methods b/c in certain cases we need both entities for healing.
How did the big Pharma re-gain the "50 BILLION' dollar loss from the Vioxx recall?
Plzzzz promote natural methods for our healing b/c you are highly intelligent and informed.
How can our bodies heal with "synthetic" formulas when we ourselves are made up of natural(known)chemicals that are so close to nature and not stuff mixed together of an synthetic form.
Do you undermind "all" natural methods?
Tell us about the mainstream results for healing anything-please?
Our bodies cant take foreign man made chemicals.
Would you chose a greasy man made beef stick over a carrot?
Help us cor?
From my laywoman heart,
God Bless you,
peace and love,
zig

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)