CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Caution with Mercury Scare

hanna Views: 2,805
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 951,065

Re: Caution with Mercury Scare

Yes we all have to do some research before we act. It takes a long time to find out what is wrong with our bodies.

Certainly the best thing we can do when we need a new filling is to get a composite instead of the amalgam.

If you don't feel well start with cleansing the body first and of course an improved lifestyle.

We are all so different. Read also my post under chelation. I started of liverflushing for a gallstone, I just jumped in, though I have still the gallstone it got me off 15 years of anti-depressants + 40 years of some kind of amphetamine for energy.
I adjusted my lifestyle slowly, but the allergies were gone in 8 months and the medication I dropped in 10 months. I am not saying this will work for everybody.

After 2 years I did not make anymore progress, so read a lot of different forums.Every forum helped somewhat. So my lifestyle is probably based now on about 10 forums information.

My latest is Iodine and I have made progress again.

I don't know if I can remember on which forums I found all my info, but I will give it a try.
Liverflush, colon cleanse, kidney cleanse, lymph cleanse, urine therapy, pH - what brought me to the metabolic forum since I could not get it raised, ozone therapy, cholesterol, Andreas Moritz (Ayurveda) actually I started here.

Now, as you can tell, I am here since I needed some new fillings and decided to switch to a hollistic dentist.

I just feel every little bit helps. Of course certain things did nothing for me. Did well for a year on eating more vegetarian, but found out from the metabolic and cholesterol forum that I needed meat and no grains. This last one has helped me a lot.

So keep reading, somewhere there is solution for everybody, but I don't think any one method will do it.

PS: Just realized this is crossposted, the chelation thread is on the Amalgam Forum .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)