CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: People also might want to check the surveys

daveh Views: 2,370
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 951,197

Re: People also might want to check the surveys

I have read two surveys of people getting Amalgam replacments and the results were positive, in one 88% indicated they would do it over again after experiencing the results (average of nine months after Amalgam removal), another survey by DAMS indicated marked improvements and cures after Amalgam removal. If you have less than five fillings you are not in as high a risk group as those with more than 20 filling surfaces. There have been a few reports of very bad physiological disruptions in people with one filling. Some people are badly allergic to mercury. It is more poisonous than arsenic used in rat poison.

In order to drill to place amalgams, dentists took out large sections of tooth. I had broken two molars by the age of 45 because when a tooth breaks, it does not break along the amalgam, it breaks in the white part that was thin and brittle. I was told I would need a crown for hundreds of dollars, I understand they sometimes broke or were in need of expensive repairs also. I got the two broken teeth pulled for less than $200 each. I went to Mexico and got a full mouth reconstruction for $1500., a small price to pay compared to rip off dentists drilling large holes in my teeth and stuffing them with amalgamated neurotoxin. The ADA played dumb like they have no clue that mercury is harmful. A person got three times as much mercury from fillings as from food, snd some people had more than 40 filling surfaces in their mouths and were in a higher hazard risk group. I read that with composites there is no reason for a dentist to drill deep holes in the teeth. I felt the holes in my teeth with my tongue after the dentist removed the amalgams. If the dentist did not drill a big hole the amalgam might have fallen out, like one of mine did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.613 sec, (1)