CureZone   Log On   Join
Caution with Mercury Scare

Views: 3,146
Published: 17 y

Caution with Mercury Scare

I am posting my experience with the hope that others can avoid the unneccessary trauma and financial expenses that I incurred after becoming somewhat terrified at the notion that I was suffering mercury poisoning due to the Amalgam filling in my mouth. Having "discovered" that this filling was the very likely cause of my long-standing depression, I was so eager to get it removed that I ran off to do just that. Not only was the procedure poorly done, leaving me with a sore tooth (the dentist had drilled too close to the nerve) such that I had to then find a dentist to repair the damage to the tune of 800 dollars... but subsequent blood tests (then urine, then hair to confirm), and I mean right after getting the evil-filling removed, revealed below-normal levels of mercury in my blood. Given the timing, it is hardly likely that my body had had time to chelate too-high amounts of mercury in my body... hence, the conclusion that must be drawn is that I am fortunate to be someone whose body disposes of/flushes away mercury more effectively than others (assuming there actually was a leak into my body). I apologize for not being able to post the link... but if you dig around on the Amalgam Forum , you will find a dentist who states precisely that: some people flush mercury more effectively than others. In short, dont necessarily buy the hype, just because you have Amalgam in your mouth doesnt mean you are being poisoned.... take caution in assuming it is the source of your ills... or you might just end up causing yourself more problems than you started with. At the very least, dont assume, as I did, on the basis of epidemic-poisoning type statements, that you are subject to mercury poisoning and, rather, do some tests to confirm that is the case, before doing any expensive and invasive dental care. Good luck and blessings-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)