CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Quackery Today

goodsamaritan55 Views: 4,410
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 950,398

Re: Quackery Today

> If you promote a product for a specific condition and that product has no demonstrable benefit for that particular problem then yes, you are a quack.

Then by this definition I am not a quack.

Altruism runs deep in my veins. I'm a Pro-life Philippines volunteer. But at the same time I am atheist... meaning I'm open to all cure possibilities and methods. I always say that true healing is cheap, generic and there are many, many alternatives.

Curezone seems to be a concentration of hobby healers. We are part of the revolution of healing. Cures are available around the world. Someone somewhere knows the cure. For example, I'm from the Philippines and we have the freedom to choose our own cures. Virgin Coconut Oil and coconuts in general are generic and plentiful in my country.

The Science of health and testimonials and self experiments here in curezone are informative. We build on each other's knowledge.

The cures here in curezone and elsewhere are good enough for me to use on myself, my family, my children and my friends who ask of me.

This is what I have to say about the "there is no cure for cancer religion:"

"I do not believe that the popular incureable diseases are incureable. Believing in incureables is unscientific. Believing in incureables is more like a fanatic religion. What is worse is believing in incureable diseases is a self fulfilling superstition."

What is my opinion on the cancer Conspiracy in the USA?

From my point of view as a Filipino who grew up, still lives in the Philippines, have travelled around the world, and use worldwide healing disciplines, consultants, worldwide concepts, and multiple doctors... I can see that there is an unfortunate mindlock / brainwashing by the US Medical Monopoly. I think US government law makers have been bought and bribed. US Mass media, any mass media is a whore of course. US citizens and my own fellow urban dwellers are unfortunately living in the dark ages of western medical stupidity imposed by the GREED of pharmaceutical and hospital profits. $$$ western medical business $$$ rules your country. Thanks to curezone for keeping up the fight.

I am glad I live in a country where our Department of Health promotes and nurtures indigenous Philippine healing knowledge and herbal products. Our department of health says there are healing modalities, knowledge and herbs outside of the US western medical paradigm. And we have laws protecting the rights and freedom of what you call "alternative" healing.

Although our department of health endorses vaccination, there is no penalty, no forced vaccinations here. I can choose to not vaccinate myself or any of my children and that is fine. Schools do not require a certificate of vaccination. Whatever for? Duhhh....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (2)