CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Quackery Today

Views: 4,341
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 929,857

Re: Quackery Today

Posting something like this on Cure Zone makes about as much sense as an athiest going to church, walking down the isle, standing in front of the congregation and telling everyone they are crazy for believing in God.

Four years ago I nearly died. The diagnosis was Hep C. I have no health insurance. I chose to cleanse and detoxify my body by the methods advocated here, and take herbs to support my liver. I feel better today than I have felt in years. I am 52. I have taken no pharmaceutical drugs of any kind.

Three years ago, my best friend was diagnosed with Hep C. She has health insurance and took interferon shots. Half her hair fell out and her teeth were ruined. She needs $3000 worth of dental work.

I didn't lose a hair on my head and my teeth are still in great shape. I'm lucky I didn't have any insurance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)