CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Dogs and cats as vegetarians?

Invincible Views: 6,228
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 947,384

Re: Dogs and cats as vegetarians?

I agree with you and Dquixote1217.

A dog's digestive system is completely different from that of a humans. A modern dog, poodles too :-) are not disimilar to wolves .. so whether they are new breeds or wild dogs, doesn't make too much difference.

Raw meaty bones, some offal, organ meat - ideally organic or wild, with a few veggies and fruit is what my research tells me is the best type of diet. I add a little alaskan salmon every week too, plus litle pinches of Norwegian kelp and ACV.

Eating this way, my dog never overeats, he just stops when satisfied and often buries a few bones for another day. He also fasts himself for 1-2 days every week. Seems like he's evolving naturally.

Commercial dog food is not food. Dogs do NOT digest grains. They do not produce salivary amylase used to break down starches. For treats and dog training, I use small pieces of cooked chicken or lamb (handling raw meat gets rather messy!)

The dog training school I go to and many others I know who feed the raw meaty bones (BARF) diet all have dogs with a full set of teeth. Those on commercial dog foods, often by 5 have teeth falling out and the start of human type diseases like diabetes, Arthritis and cancer.

When he pulled his back, a canine Osteopath corrected him in 1 session ... while others with dogs with a back problem end up at a Vets, who end up drugging them for no good reason other than to make money.

//www.curezone.org/upload/members/new01/Baboo_rebounder_4.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)