CureZone   Log On   Join
Another thing I suspect...

fledgling Views: 2,299
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 946,912

Another thing I suspect...

I suspect the salts used in commercially prepared foods...like butter.

I very much doubt they use what I would call the 'best' salts.

I've proven, for me, that so many other possibly contributing factors can't be at the root of this.

Water, for example. We have moved from 'district' to 'city' water, to well-water, over the last three years...with little change in the problem.

The condition of relief I have experienced over the past couple of days, has eliminated many suspect causes.

As I say, it isn't the smoking, and it obviously isn't the basic foods we eat often, at home.

I don't think it is primarily caused by parasites, as I once thought...although I am sure that parasite toxins, such as ammonia ( parasite pee), don't help one bit.

R.G. suggests that parasite toxins do more damage than the critters, themselves.

Too, if I can feel relief for a time, then my 'equipment' is NOT permanently damaged. Thank goodness!

I think that all I need to do is look at what I am doing that is different, while I feel relief...this has narrowed the field considerably.

One thing, by using only the best salts for my two small salt experiments, I believe that I am overloaded with salt of one kind or another. I have cut back on any extra salt.

I will get to that lovely salt bath (1% solution of Himalayan crystal salt, at 97 degrees, 20 to 30 minute soak), one of these days...because it balances the body's salt content, up or down, as needed...without any testing on my part.

And, I will report.

My best, everyone.

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)