CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I googled the HCG..............

blueskeyegazer Views: 5,436
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 945,452

Re: I googled the HCG..............

Traderdrew,
I would love to know the results once you have them from your patients. Can I ask if doctors have anything to gain by putting patients on HCG? Also, I think you said that HCG is safe in the dose perscribed, does that mean safe like birth control is safe, or even less harmful than birth control? I've thought about taking HCG, but I am not obese, so if the affects are anything like birth control than it is absolutely not worth it to me. Ideally, I'd like to loose my extra weight without loosing the "good fat" which is what sounds so appealing to me about hcg. When I do this with excesize I normally still have fat thighs and loose my breast tissue first. Not what the average girl wants! Speaking of birth control, do you need to be extra careful when taking hcg to prevent pregnacy? What if a woman was on birth control hormones (Again, I'm not, but I'm just curious) does this negate the affects?

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)