CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For Trader and Matt....

traderdrew Views: 4,861
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 940,683

Re: For Trader and Matt....

Since you are asking me, I really have nothing to say about HCG. I was never overweight to begin with. I heard Kevin and I have read parts of his new book at the book store. There is a lot of it that makes sense to me.

I think everything that has been written here (skeptics included) about his weight loss book is an opinion. Why would I say that? Where is the documentation??? Where is the documentation that says the hypothalamus gland can be reprogrammed? Where is the documentation that says that it can't?

If I were you I would go out and talk to people who have been through the program. Find some friends of friends or something. I wouldn't look for the mainstream media to report that it works. I don't think they like Kevin Trudeau . The funny thing is that I haven't heard about any official report that it doesn't work. Even if there was a story like that, I know there are some people who don't like Kevin and they might try to make it up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (1)