CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hope after minocycline?

Jerome Views: 10,440
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 8,789

Re: hope after minocycline?

hi
i know what you mean, i have been two 3 different dema's and they didnt seem to be bothered, just gave a a loan i mean (6&7 different tablets) to take and sent me home. Maybe they did not care but it is there jobs,

Anyway i had mild/moderate Acne that came once a week only on my face leaving marks, so i went looking for my own cures as i was giving minocyline worked great for about a month then the Acne came back and i ,mean came back was 17 last month, and my Acne is bad the first time ever had acne on my birthday- so i searched the net google mainly and i saw thousand of remedies natural was what i went for try these : -
www.bioskincare.com
www.biopacific.org/treatment.html
trust me you want be disaoppintment i now have PEFECT SKIN not a bump or mark in site if i never wasted 9 months of my life with the doctors i would not have been cured eariler oh well live and learn...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)