CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hope after minocycline?

Erika Views: 10,277
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 8,776

Re: hope after minocycline?

Hey alex,

I don't know if I am too late in replying.
Either way, I do have a great suggestion for you!
I also have been down that ugly road of medicine and hopelessnes.
It was such a struggle, I hated my face, hated to have to take medicine, but was so desperate I did.
I used minocycline a couple of times. And yes, it helped temporarily but just like you, it wore off.

Our body does not need synthetic junk, our body is screaming for what it naturally needs!

So finally after a while, my mom introduced me to a product that has helped me more than any other medicine I've used. Thank goodnes because I was about to try acutane! The products are all natural, no synthetic anything. My skin care regime consists of natural botanicaly-based skin care morning and night, along with vitamin supplementation. I drink plenty of water to naturally eliminate the unneeded waste, I exercise to make sure everything is going smooth and my hormones are not stressed.
The other item that has been key to my Acne and overall health is supplementing with natural progestereone.
Many doctors are giving out synthetic estrogene creating our bodies to be estrogen dominant--this causes acne.

Either way, I love what I have and reply if you want more info!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)